Views: 166 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-05-28 Origin: Site
What do you need to pay attention to when installing a universal caster wheel?
Precautions for installing universal caster wheel:
1. When installing caster wheel, the installation plane should be kept in a horizontal state.
2. When installing the universal caster wheel, keep the shaft installed vertically.
3. After confirming that the mounting surface fits, select appropriate size of screws, screws, nuts, washers, etc. Insert into the mounting holes, and tighten until no gaps are found. If it is a screw caster wheel, pay attention to when the screw is screwed into the installation, please use a suitable wrench to tighten the hex nut to avoid the screw from breaking due to excessive installation clearance.
4. When installing the brake caster wheel, please install it in a non-braking state to facilitate the continuous adjustment of the angle during the installation process.
5. The directional caster wheel and the universal caster wheel must be used with the same specifications to ensure a higher degree of matching and better coordination of operations.
6. Do not put it into use immediately after the installation of the caster wheel. It is necessary to observe whether the caster wheel are at the same level. If they are not balanced, they need to be readjusted until they are consistent.