Views: 102 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-05-25 Origin: Site
What are the common trolley case caster wheel?
There are many types of trolley case caster wheel, and the following are generally summarized in the market: 1, one-way wheel 2, single-wheel universal wheel 3, aircraft wheel 4, brake wheel 5, shock absorber wheel 6, disassembly wheel 7, shock absorber + Brake wheel.
1) One-way wheel can only be pushed in one direction. The advantage is that it is suitable for various road conditions. The disadvantage is that it can only be moved in one direction and turned. It is generally used on cloth or leather boxes.
2) The single-wheel universal wheel can rotate 360 degrees, and it is easier and more convenient to pull up on a flat road. It can be pushed sideways when passing through an airport or a relatively narrow place in a station. The disadvantage is that it cannot be oriented, and special scenes such as slopes are not fixed.
3) Aircraft wheels are named aircraft wheels because they are very similar to aircraft wheels. There is also a type of aircraft wheel universal wheel called aircraft mute wheel. Aircraft wheels are eight wheels, generally made of rubber. Because of the eight sides, the stability is very good, and the sound is very low when pushed. The disadvantage is that the ground contact area is larger and the friction is greater.
4) As the name implies, the brake wheel has a brake function. The brake wheel is improved on the basis of the universal pulley. Especially when going downhill, the brake is very effective.
5) Shock-absorbing wheel, also known as spring wheel, it avoids damage to the wheel due to vibration when working on uneven ground, and also reduces the vibration of the opponent.
6) Disassembling wheels. Disassembling wheels can separate the wheels from the box body, which is convenient for wheel replacement and reduction of packaging space. Some disassembly wheels also change the color of the wheels according to customers' preferences.
7) Shock absorber + brake wheel, shock absorber + brake wheel adds brake function on the basis of the shock absorber wheel, and plays a great role on the uneven downhill ground.