Views: 175 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-06-04 Origin: Site
What are the cause wheel of accelerated caster wear?
In daily life, the caster wheel often pushes heavy objects, which accelerates the damage of the caster wheel and reduces the service life. This kind of wear is normal damage to the caster wheel. In addition to the normal damage to the wheels, some irregular movements in normal operation will also cause malicious damage to the caster wheel, and these irregular movements can be avoided.
Nine reasons for accelerating the wear of caster wheel for you:
1. Do not exceed the maximum load in the instruction manual. Excessive use will cause accidents.
2. Do not walk on the ground with different heights.
3. Do not use it for a long time in trailer and traction operations.
4. Do not use in special environment, such as acid, alkali, salt, oil, water, etc.
5. Do not use in special places with extreme humidity and temperature. (Such as special environment such as steam room and cold storage);
6. Do not sit on the ground and lean;
7. Don't force stop under the caster wheel to brake;
8. Do not hit the force of the brake pad with a hammer, press the brake pad (upper/separated) part to release the brake;
9. When installing caster wheel, you should use a wrench to tighten the screws correctly until there is no gap