Views: 104 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-06-18 Origin: Site
Heavy-duty caster wheel is a caster wheel product with a relatively large load. Its specifications are generally from 4 inches to 12 inches, and the carrying capacity is 1 ton to 10 tons or higher. The thickness of the bracket can be 8mm, 10mm, 16mm, 20mm steel plate For manufacturing or casting, the material of one leg is rubber, nylon and polyurethane as raw materials, which can be used in different environments. The surface of the caster wheel bracket is anti-corrosive, durable, flexible, and easy to use.
Caster wheel are used on many tools and are very convenient accessories. Let us take a look at the advantages of heavy-duty caster wheel:
1. Heavy-duty caster wheel include heavy-duty nylon caster wheel, heavy-duty rubber caster wheel, heavy-duty cast iron caster wheel, and heavy-duty polyurethane caster wheel. These are selected from 12-20 mm thick steel plate stamping or direct casting. They are suitable for short-distance movement of 500-10000 kg items. Can be customized according to customer requirements size, material, heavy duty caster wheel.
2. The heavy-duty caster wheel use pressure bearings, roller bearings and ball bearings.
3. caster wheel with different materials (nylon, polyurethane, cast iron, rubber) can be selected according to different environments.
4. Heavy-duty caster wheel have large bearing capacity and are durable.
5. The wheel frame adopts two different processing methods and can be selected according to the conditions of use. (Spray treatment and galvanizing)