Views:169 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-06-05 Origin:Site
How should the caster wheel be maintained?
The following two-wheeled cart manufacturers will tell you how to maintain the caster wheel of the cart. I hope to help you.
1. Whether the caster wheel welding point or welding bottom plate is broken;
2. Whether the nuts and bolts of the nylon caster wheel of the stainless steel flat trolley are loose;
3. Check the structural deformation of the equipment due to overload or violent impact. The uneven distribution of the weight of the heavy objects to one or two caster wheel will cause the caster wheel to deform and the wheels cannot rotate;
4.If it is a universal caster wheel with a plunger, make sure that the installation hole of the device is not bent and tightly connected with the insert;
5. Use lock nuts or lock washers to install caster wheel;
6. Pull the flat-bed trolley to confirm whether the installation position of the expansion rubber sleeve is tightly in place.