Views:71 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-05-28 Origin:Site
How to quickly check the common problems of universal caster wheel?
In our use of caster wheel, we often encounter a variety of problems, whether it is a known problem or an undiscovered unknown problem, which will continue to appear in our use. In order to prevent these problems from occurring, in addition to choosing good caster products In addition to quality, regular inspections and timely maintenance can also prevent problems. In some of the problems we encounter, we often encounter uneven distribution of the weight of one heavy object to one or two universal caster wheel, which causes the universal and caster wheels to deform and the wheels cannot rotate. The following describes how to check to prevent common problems from occurring.
1. Check whether the welding point or welding base plate is broken.
2. Check whether the nuts and bolts are loose.
3. Check whether the installation position of the expansion sleeve is fastened in place.
4. Check the structural deformation of the equipment due to overload or violent impact
5. Check the universal caster wheel equipped with insert rods to ensure that the installation holes of the equipment are not bent and tightly connected with the insert rods.
Although the above five inspection methods are very simple, maybe everyone knows it at work, but this method is very practical and can be used to check whether the caster wheel have bad reasons. When the universal caster is used in a suspended state, the load will be concentrated on the other three caster wheel in this case, so that it is easy to exceed the limit of the caster, thus adversely affecting the normal operation of the universal caster. The selection of caster wheel should be calculated according to the three caster wheel, and it is necessary to check whether the universal caster is in a suspended state during use, and make timely adjustments.