Views:95 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-05-28 Origin:Site
How to analyze and eliminate the faults of industrial caster wheel?、
Industrial caster wheel are parts that will be used in many industries. Its existence plays a very important role. Therefore, we often troubleshoot industrial caster wheel. Huiyi caster wheel arranged the following specific methods.
1. Loose universal wheels or wheel clamping will make the "grinding points" regularly checked and maintained, especially to check the tightness of bolts, the quantity of lubricating oil, and replace the damaged caster wheel to improve the rolling performance and rotation flexibility of the equipment.
2. Check the wheel bearing for damage. If there is no damaged part, you can continue to use it again. If the wheel is often recommended, the phenomenon of debris entanglement can be avoided to prevent the cover assembly.
3. After checking the repaired wheels, make sure that the bolts and nuts are tight. Use washers or lock nuts to loosen all bolts as much as possible. If the bolt is loose, it should be tightened immediately. If the wheels are loose on the bracket, the wheels will be damaged or will not turn.
4. Rubber tires are seriously damaged or loose, which may cause unstable rolling, air leakage load and floor damage. Replacing damaged tires and bearings in a timely manner can reduce the cost of waste caused by the cost of downtime.
5. Regular inspection and maintenance, adding lubricating oil and bearing caster wheel regularly adding lubricant, friction is an easy area, until there are several slots, such as wheel core, thrust washer and bearing surface, can reduce friction, more flexible and easy to use Of rotation. After that, determine whether the bolts and nuts are tightened, and use lock washers or lock nuts on all bolts if possible. If the bolt is loose, tighten it immediately. If the wheels installed in the bracket are loose, the wheels will be damaged or unable to rotate.
4. Serious damage or looseness of rubber tires may cause unstable rolling, abnormal air leakage load and damage to the bottom plate. Timely replacement of damaged tires and bearings can reduce the cost losses caused by downtime due to damage to caster wheel.
5. Regular inspection and maintenance Add lubricating oil to the caster wheel and bearings on a regular basis. Add lubricating oil where friction is likely to occur until there is a little threshold, such as the wheel core, thrust washer, roller surface of the roller bearing, which can reduce friction Flexible use is more convenient.